Repeat prescriptions must be in writing and can be requested in the following ways:
- In person – put your repeat slip (or a written request) into the designated box at reception having clearly indicated the items required.
- By post – send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want it posted back to you.
- By fax – to 020 7690 3566
- By email – to email@example.com
- Online – follow the link at the top of this page to complete a simple registration.
To prevent mistakes we do not take requests for repeat prescriptions over the telephone.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.